‘Hey, why are you glowing? Are you pregnant?’
This is the most common expression women often get. I heard this several times even when I wasn’t pregnant! I am sure lots of you have such kind of experience. Anyway, pregnancy glow isn’t a myth. Pregnancy really is a blissful journey and the feeling is amazing.
- But do you know pregnancy comes with lots of hassles as well?
- How will you feel if you have to urinate frequently?
- What about Painful Constipation? Vomiting or Nausea?
- Sore breasts? Uncontrollable Itching? Extreme fatigue? Body pains?
- Pelvic and back pain?
Still considering it as a blissful journey? Yes! Pregnancy is a blissful journey even with so much of obstacles! The feeling can’t be described in words. This heavenly feeling helps a woman to faces those obstacles. “A child is growing inside my womb” is kind of divine sensation.
On the other hand, medical science already made pregnancy journey easier with lots of treatments, medicines, and products. Also, nevertheless to say, if you have a supportive life partner, your journey will seem fun and stress-free!
Unfortunately, though we are unable to provide you with a supportive life partner which you might have to find yourself, we can give you some options of best maternity support belts. And that’s why we are here today.
Wondering what is support belt?
Think of pregnancy support belt as a kind of belly bra! What?! A belly bra!!? Yeah, the concept is same. What bra does? Bra provides extra support so that a lady can move comfortably. Pregnancy support belt provides support to your growing belly so that you can move with ease. By the way, pregnancy support belts, maternity belly bands and postpartum girdles are more or less similar products. Not only that, there are some other strong reasons why pregnancy support belt is essential:
Benefits of maternity Support belts
- The back support it provides is amazing! Especially in the third-trimester women need this support utmost. In the third trimester, the baby develops completely. That’s why it is tough to carry it without any support.
- Support belts help to hold pants up. In 10 to 14 weeks it is quite impossible to buttoning pants up. In that case, a best maternity support belt will prove to be beneficial. Your pant will never fall down with a support belt, I guarantee!
- If you live in a cold weather, maternity belt will keep you warm.
- Even after the birth of your baby, you will notice that your favorite clothes don’t fit anymore. You can even use a maternity support belt that time to wear your favorite dress.
Still wondering what if you don’t wear a support belt?
Dear, it’s totally up to you. If you can move and walk comfortable with your growing belly, it’s okay! Don’t use a support belt. But as of my personal experience, you will definitely need a support belt somewhere during your pregnancy.
Anyways, I am going to the best part of my article right now. What? Well, I am going to review some of the best pregnancy support belts in this section for you. Please don’t frown. It will help you out at the end.
Best Maternity Support Belts Reviews
Actually, we often see many people doubt about the necessity of pregnancy belly band. If you’re one of them know, you should know that wearing a perfect size maternity band disseminate the load of growing belly by efficaciously deducting pelvic pain.
It’s extremely important for the later phase pregnancy when the body tends to release hormones to relax joints for delivery.
Pregnancy support belt helps both in pregnancy period and provide postpartum support as well. The following compilation of best maternity support belt is prepared after dense research concerning the various brands, material quality, and customer feedback.
So, you won’t have to be bothered about safety while using one of them. Now, let’s check out the reviews and knock us in the case of any confusion.
AZMED Maternity Support Belt
Soon-to-be mothers remain excited and anxious all the time. To make their maternity period easier than ever, AZMED has brought this amazing pregnancy support belt with the highest quality of craftsmanship only made to facilitate pregnant mothers with sheer comfort.
- Ensures top-notch lower back support
- Reduce back pain
- Soft and breathable
- Fits up to 46 inches
- Cutbacks spinal pressure eminently
- Not ideal for petite women
Gabrialla Elastic Maternity Support Belt
Gabrialla Elastic Maternity Support Belt is referred as one of the most popular and best pregnancy support belts on the market. It ensures the ultimate support and comfort you need to remain all healthy, comfy and bustling throughout your pregnancy period.
- Ensures supreme lower back or abdominal support
- offers 3 ways to adjust
- Suitable for regular use
- Made of skin-friendly materials
- Have to wear over cloths
Babo Care Breathable Lower Back and Pelvic Support
The Babo Care Breathable Lower Back and Pelvic Support is another fantastic option for the price. The belt is made of breathable materials for everyday use. The support system is excellent for pain and discomfort during pregnancy. This is the best maternity support belt for pelvic pain in the market.
- Help to get rid of hip, pelvic and sacroiliac pain
- One size fits all
- Made of Soft, breathable materials
- Suitable for everyday use
- Reasonable price
- Velcro slowly slips when you put it tight for extra support
Maternity Belt – NEOtech Care Brand – Pregnancy Support
The Maternity Belt-NEOtech Care Brand-Pregnancy Support belt is another excellent count for proper balance during pregnancy. The model is fully adjustable and made of highest quality skin friendly materials.
- Reachable fabric construction
- Multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon ELASTIC lining
- Fully adjustable
- Upper band is a bit uncomfortable to wear
New Version Maternity Belt – Pregnancy Belt by VIVILALA
Are you experiencing wrist pain, abdominal pain, hip pain, lower back pain, pelvic girdle pain? Start using the VIVILALA Maternity belt and experience the difference. The item meets all the requirements of a best maternity support belt. The price is reasonable as well.
- Made of breathable and comfortable materials.
- Lessen the burden of weight equally
- Simple to put on and off
- Suitable for various pain
- Not ideal for plus size
Maternity Belt Back Support Belly Band
Have you gone all stressed up by trying so-called best pregnancy belly belt? Then you’ve arrived at the right destination at last. The Maternity Belt Back Support Belly Band by IDS is an excellent choice if your budget is not that high. The quality is amazing and you will get the comfiest experience you required.
- Multilayered laminate with Nylon or cotton padding construction
- Fully adjustable to fit with growing belly
- Built-in feature keeps belt in place instead of rolling out
- Super comfortable
- A bit bulky under clothes
Maternity Belt – NEOtech Care ( TM ) Brand
Like the typical pregnancy support belts, the NEOtech Care ( TM ) maternity support belt also assists to lessen lower back discomfort caused during pregnancy by the way of supporting the trundle and stomachic area. Apparently, it’s designed to offer coziness to those who suffer from back pain during pregnancy.
- 4 elastic side panels provide sheer support
- Ensures ease of movement
- Fully flexible to accommodate growing tummy
- Offers lift without unnecessary pressure
- Helps with lower back pain and hip pain
- Doesn’t come with proper instruction about how to wear it
Best Maternity Support Belt: Thinks You Need To Know Before Ordering
Ah! Thank God I am done with the review of these pregnancy support belt. I really don’t like reviewing products but sometimes it seems necessary if you want to help others. Anyway, without any doubt these 7 are incomparable. Many mothers used and praised these products on the Amazon. You can also read their comments there.
However, maybe wondering why we selected those 7 products from such humongous options? You should know that there are some factors that must be considered in the best pregnancy support belt. Otherwise, you cannot call it the best in the market. Let’s see those factors quickly:
- Your first and foremost duty is to consider the size of the support belt. Not all the maternity support belt is “one size fits all”. If you pick the wrong size, your support belt will appear useless. In our reviews, we gathered some of the products that are one size fit all and some other that has size options available.
- Next, you have to consider the shape. There are a wide verities of shapes available in the market. You have to pick the one that suits your need. We tried to cover almost all supportive maternity belt shapes in our article. You can check there.
- A best pregnancy support belt must be made of premium quality skin friendly materials. You can see our products are made of highest quality materials which are skin friendly and comfortable.
- Finally, the price must be according to the quality. if you consider the quality of the above product you will see those are completely acceptable.
Now let us answer some frequently asked questions. On the internet, we noticed lots of mom to be asked those questions below. Let’s have a look at the answers:
Best Pregnancy Support Belt – FAQ
How to wear a maternity belt?
During pregnancy, female body goes through lots of changes. The body needs to cope with the growth of the baby. For that, a maternity support belt is quite beneficial. But if you want to get the highest benefit from a maternity support belt, you have to wear it properly. Let’s see the proper procedure for wearing a maternity support belt:
- Place the ASP (Abdominal Support Pad) above the pelvic area directly
- Wrap the strap connected with the support pad until it meets the opposite side of the pad and fastens it according to your need.
- Attach the one side of the belt with hook and loop fastening system and then stretch the belt around the back. Now attach another side of the belt to the ASP as well.
- Relocate the hook and loop fastener to loosen or tighten the belt
- Hook the tummy strap to the upper corner of the Pad
- Wrap the tummy strap around the top of your belly and connect it with another corner of the tummy strap
- Attach the tummy strap
Can you sleep in a maternity support belt?
Yes, you can. Maternity support belts are designed to provide support to the pregnant women. During pregnancy, many women can’t sleep properly because of the pain in their body. Lower back pain is the most common issue at night. To reduce those pains, you can use a good quality maternity support belt.
However, lots of maternity support belt is available in the market that is designed for different purposes. Some of the support belts are designed for lift the belly some other provides balance and support. You have to purchase one according to your need.
Are maternity support belts safe for baby?
Well, wearing a maternity support belt is harmless for your baby. Don’t worry it is completely safe. So, if you need additional support give it a try. In case your maternity support belt can’t provide the best support, you can change the brand. Lots of option is available out there.
Which is the best maternity support belt for pelvic pain?
Babo Care Breathable Maternity Belt and AZMED Maternity Belt are the two best maternity support belts for pelvic pain. Not only that, but those are also supportive to cure back pain. If you are suffering from pelvic pain, these two are the best solution. [/su_box]
Before I leave
During pregnancy, the benefits of a good maternity belt can’t explain in words. Maternity belt helps me a lot during my time. However, to get the utmost support, you have to pick one of the best maternity support belts from the online or regional market.
You can even use a maternity support belt after your childbirth as a postpartum girdle. You can consider above products I reviewed. All the products in this list is super comfortable, effective and highly rated. Besides, those are cost efficient as well.
That’s all for now! We will meet again soon with lots of other products reviews and pregnancy tips. Till then stay safe and happy.
Remember, It’s Your Life.